1) For any changes or cancellations to your reservation, it is imperative that you notify FAST as soon as possible so that reasonable amendments can be made to our schedule. Please note that amendments made after 5PM AEST the evening prior to travel may be particularly difficult to effect and could attract a nil refund.
2) Smoking, eating, drinking or drug consumption of any kind is strictly prohibited on all FAST and SunAir services.
3) Baggage is limited to two (2) suitcases per person – excluding carry-on luggage – with each suitcase not to exceed 23kgs in weight. Oversized, heavy or excess articles of luggage will attract a $7.00 fee per item.
4) FAST’s Refund Policy is as follows:
5) FAST reserves the right to exercise discretion in refusing patronage to any passenger and/or their luggage at any time.
6) Only guide, hearing and assistance dogs are permitted on the floor of passenger cabins on FAST and SunAir services. Please notify FAST if other animals are requiring transportation as restrictions and special arrangements will apply. Carriage of certain animals will incur an additional fee.
7) FAST can only guarantee the accuracy of quoted fares when payment for travel is made to a FAST driver, FAST staff member or through the FAST online booking portal. Additionally, FAST cannot guarantee the availability of a shuttle and/or driver on short notice, so please book at least 24 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
8) FAST are unable to provide responsibility for delays that are beyond our control, but we will make all attempts to reduce such delays by as much as possible.
9) Any passenger who elects to travel on a service that gets them to the airport after their flight’s check in time is travelling on an “own-risk” basis. Despite strongly recommending against this practice, FAST will accept such bookings on the explicit understanding that FAST is not to be held accountable for any missed flights that result from delays encountered during “own risk” travel. It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure a scheduled service they want to travel on will allow sufficient time to proceed with boarding before the closure of their airline’s check-in counters.
10) All information contained herein is subject to change without notice. FAST will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from financial loss arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this information.
Cash on Pick Up
Credit Cards Online or Over the Phone
Sorry We Don't Accept
Payment via EFTPOS